Position: Loan Collector/Modification Specialist
Location: Hillsboro, OH
Nature & Scope: The position of Collector/ Modification Specialist requires monitoring all portfolio, investor, HELOC, installment, and commercial delinquent loan accounts. This position requires a thorough knowledge of investor hierarchy and timeline requirements for forbearance, modifications, short sale and deed in lieu work outs for preventive to foreclosure options. The purpose of this position is to obtain QRPC with delinquent borrowers and inform them of their preventive options in order to aid them from further delinquency and to protect the asset interest of the bank. This is accomplished via, pre-directive dialing, manual dialing, letters, researching files, skip tracing and personal appointments with the borrowers. Must be very analytical with extreme listening skills allowing productive workout options presented to customers. The individual selected must know current investor guidelines and all regs. This position requires the ability to work independently along with skills for strong organization.
- Initiates outbound/receives inbound calls for delinquent accounts by locating and talking with delinquent customers. Establishes QRPC and hardship while informing delinquent borrower about various programs available to assist with their delinquency.
- Monitors delinquent collection efforts by reviewing accounts and reports, generates follow up notes, remits letters to borrowers as required and tracks the delinquency timeline.
- Research, development of procedures for collections, document creation, record keeping.
- Minimum three years banking experience preferred.
- Minimum two years of collections experience preferred.
- Investor hierarchy and workout /pre-foreclosure option guidelines preferred.
- Excellent customer, oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail with abilities in multi-tasking.
- Outstanding analytical and negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand and comply with multiple, complex and frequently changing regulatory and investor requirements.
- Flexibility to work within a team environment.
- Solid skills with computers.
- Office suite, OSI, Carm, Excel, Power Point knowledge required.
- Good organizational skills.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org