Position: Junior Investor Reporting Analyst
Location: Hillsboro, OH
Nature & Scope: The Junior Investor Reporting Analyst ensures compliance in the servicing of sold and portfolio loans by coordinating the internal and external closing calendar, supporting monthly/quarterly CMSA and FNMA reporting, spreading of borrower financial reports, and tracking of special assets.
- Investor Reporting
- Coordinate and monitor the real estate closing schedule and communicate with the closing attorney, originator, and investors regarding payoff dates.
- Tasks performed for loans paying off:
- Track payoff dates through closing calendar
- Review notes for compliance
- Collect letters of intent, payoff calculations, and satisfaction documents and save to appropriate investor folder on team drive. Verify that the notice of prepayment letters are received in a timely manner so loan payoffs can take place as originally scheduled and investor compliance is fulfilled.
- Coordinate assignments with investor/attorneys.
- Prepare and deliver the release of documentation upon request from borrowers prior to payoff.
- Send exhibits upon closing.
- Prepare exhibits for subordinate loans to the investor as required per the pooling and servicing agreement.
- Accurately report payoff dates, prepayment penalties, etc for each paid off loan for CMBS reporting.
- Develop a close working relationship with Investors, origination team, asset management team and NCB counsel.
- Assist with necessary tasks performed for Specially Serviced loans including: Completing Special Servicing modules for Investor Reporting (Special Servicing reports from Asset Manager, Special Servicing fees from loan accounting, advances outstanding), tracking advances outstanding and interest on advances, calculating Appraisal Reductions, realized losses for resolved loans, templates for modified loans.
- Submit advance requests for Special Serviced loans to loan accounting for processing (legal fees, appraisal fees, etc).
- Under AVP’s direction, prepare required monthly/quarterly reports for private investors and/or new CMBS transactions.
- Assist with preparation of monthly compensating balance report.
- Assist AVP with other reports/duties as requested.
- Financial Spreading
- Spread Annual Financial Statements submitted by cooperative and commercial real estate borrowers. Analyst to provide for additional data entry allowing for financial analysts’ review and submission to Investors
- Consent Management
- Defeasance - Process defeasance quotes for both FNMA and CREFC transactions.
- Subordinate Debt Requests
- Help process subordinate finance requests and submit the necessary exhibits required under the pooling and servicing agreement.
- BA/BS degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in Accounting/Finance, Underwriting or related Real Estate servicing experience required
- The candidate should be highly proficient with Microsoft Applications to include excellent MS Excel skills
- Working knowledge with McCracken Financial Software and Lotus Notes preferred
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.