Position: Vendor Management Program Administrator
Location: Crystal City, VA
Nature & Scope: The Vendor Management Program Administrator will be handling a wide range of administrative and support related tasks for vendor management, and will be able to work independently with minimum supervision. The candidate should be well organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a key company program. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is important to this role. Strong written and verbal communication skills, decision making ability, and attention to detail are equally important.
- Vendor Management Program – Execute the following tasks and responsibilities in accordance with our Vendor Management Program, Policy, and Procedures
- Manage the implementation of a new software application to track all corporate vendors.
- Request, track, receive, and store all required documents from existing vendors as required based on the vendor risk rating.
- Distribute received documents to the relationship manager for required evaluations. Record, track, and remind relationship managers of the evaluations.
- Receive and review for completeness and accuracy all packages for approval of new vendors.
- Package and send new vendor requests for approval to the Vendor Management Committee.
- Track and record committee approval for new vendors.
- Board new vendors into tracking software setting appropriate review requirements based on risk rating and policy requirements.
- Provide accounting with all required information on vendors for setup in the accounts payable system.
- Monitor compliance with Vendor Management Program requirements for new and existing vendors.
- Insure actions and remediation to address audit and regulatory findings, and non-compliance with NCB internal policies related to the Vendor Management Program
- Create and provide monthly reports and metrics for vendor management for ORM (Operational Risk Management), ERM (Enterprise Risk Management), and Board reporting.
- Make recommendations to the CIO and ORM for changes and/or updates to the Vendor Management Policy.
- College degree with some experience in office administration preferably with a mortgage or commercial background preferred.
- Must have prior experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office processing packages including: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Visio.
- Strong support skills and the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external parties.
- Demonstrated/Hands-On experience with data entry softwares.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.