Position: Investor Loan Accountant
Location: Hillsboro, OH
Nature & Scope: This position is responsible to maintain USAP compliance by ensuring investor reporting, remitting, and custodial reconciliations are completed within the required time frame for all investors. Responsibilities also include completion of monetary processing and Orrman processing within required benchmarks to ensure compliance and also that team goals are achieved for all assigned tasks. This position also provides backup for other members of the team as required as well as to other teams within the bank as related to monetary processing and payment research.
- Daily monetary processing including payment preparation, payment posting, loan payoff transactions, lockbox processing, return checks, originations receipts, issuing official checks, ORRMAN processing, and daily preparation of OSI Daily Cash Balancing & OSI Cash Settlement Sheet.
- ACH processing-Set up new pre-authorized transactions, process changes, terminations, and ACH Returns, review and resolve rejected items.
- Orrman Processing.
- Investor Processing - Completing Daily Remittance to Fannie Mae (Call-in), complete Pair Off/Extension Fee Processing, monthly Single Family Investor Remittances and Reconciliations and Multifamily Investor Remittances.
- Daily reports review- LN_POANT, MM_SALOT, IL_PYOFF, IL_Daily Excess Yield
- Provide backup support to other members of the Loan Accounting team as well as to other teams within the bank as related to monetary processing and payment research.
- Participation in additional projects and assignments as required.
- Preferred Associate Degree in Business or comparable job experience.
- Prior accounting experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Capability to navigate quickly and efficiently through Internet, Lotus Notes and other subsystems.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Exceptional customer service, typing and computer experience required.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.