Hillsboro, OH (August 20, 2013) — National Cooperative Bank (NCB), a leading financial services company, is proud to announce eleven new hires in its Southwest Ohio branch locations.
“As part of the Southwest Ohio community for 25 years, we are proud of our reputation for providing the highest-level of service to our customers, many of whom have been with us for years,” said Debra Jones, Co-President of NCB Ohio. “As we continue to grow, we are pleased to welcome our newest employees, who will enable us to provide our customers with the best products and services for years to come.”
NCB’s new hires include:
• Sharla Willingham, Fayetteville Branch Manager
• Jean Boise, Insurance Processing Specialist
• Brody Burson, Junior Investor Reporting Analyst
• Mary Alice Hartley, AVP, Loan Servicing Customer Service Manager
• Vickie Wright, VP, Single Family Default Manager
• Courtney Robbins, Customer Service Representative
• Bethany Hart, Customer Service Representative
• Doug Forkner, Mortgage Collections Specialist
• Dave Pennington, Security Analyst
• Jim Wolary, AVP, Business Development Officer
NCB is dedicated to strengthening communities nationwide through the delivery of banking and financial services, complemented by a special focus on cooperative expansion and economic development. Headquartered in Washington, DC, the Bank has offices in Alaska, California, New York, Ohio and Virginia. To learn more, visit www.ncb.coop, National Cooperative Bank on Facebook, or on Twitter @coopbanking.
The NCB Financial Group consists of the Congressionally-chartered National Consumer Cooperative Bank (NCCB) and NCB, FSB, a federally insured savings bank wholly owned by NCCB. The NCB Financial Group provides financial products and services for the nation’s cooperatives, their members, and socially responsible organizations.