Position: NCB Capital Impact-Member Support Coordinator
Location: Oakland, CA
Nature & Scope: The Cornerstone Partnership, a program of the CSG/NCB Capital Impact, has developed HomeKeeper, a new and exciting Salesforce.com app that helps organizations manage their homeownership programs and track the impact of their programs. Program and organizational data from HomeKeeper will be transferred to the HomeKeeper Hub, which will generate sector-wide performance outcome reports. We have completed the initial development of HomeKeeper with 32 early adopter users and are ready to launch a public campaign to roll out HomeKeeeper to the public and recruit new members. Cornerstone Partnership is a 2013 recipient of a Force for Change grant from the Salesforce Foundation.
We are looking for a multi-talented, tech-positive team player to join our dynamic and fast growing social enterprise. The HomeKeeper Member Support Coordinator is responsible for increasing the number of users and helping non-profits and local governments successfully adopt HomeKeeper. In addition the Coordinator will assist with providing user support, building a fanatical user base and promoting successful user adoption, retention and engagement.
The Cornerstone Partnership is a program of NCB Capital Impact, with primary funding from the Ford Foundation and the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS), designed to strengthen and support local and state housing programs that provide significant subsidy to make homeownership affordable for lower income homebuyers and preserve the affordability of those homes over the long-term. See www.affordableownership.org for more information about Cornerstone Partnership.
- Assist with Implementing HomeKeeper Marketing Strategies – Coordinate monthly Intro to HomeKeeper webinars, development internal marketing systems and infrastructure, implement outreach strategies to potential users, including email and cold calling campaign, developing a user referral program and attending industry conferences.
- Coordinate the Onboarding of New Users – Coordinate the screening, onboarding and training of new users Assist in the development of documentation, training materials and related program systems to enroll new users and train program staff.
- Provide User Support (Reactive)- Respond to help desk inquiries, Assist in the development of documentation, training materials, effective practice memos and related HomeKeeper and Program documents.
- Promote Successful User Adoption, Retention and Engagement (Proactive) – Develop training and product documentation materials, coordinate user trainings and office hours, promote effective HomeKeeper and program practices.
- Support Overall Cornerstone Infrastructure – Participate in team meetings, strategic planning initiatives, and related projects as directed.
- Undergraduate Degree
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Adept at learning and applying new technologies
- Demonstrated experience working with databases
- Demonstrated experience in at least one of the following: customer service, providing technical support and/or training others
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail, process and documentation
- Solutions-oriented self-starter willing to take the initiative
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Desired Skills and Experience (not required to apply):
- Strong interest in, community and economic development and/or experience with affordable homeownership programs
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or database development
- Experience with some or any of the other platforms we work on, including: WordPress/StudioPress, Central Desktop, FormAssembly, Vertical Response, Conga Composer, Zendesk.com, and Screensteps
- Experience implementing outreach strategies, marketing a product or program, and/or promoting best practices
- Professional salary commensurate with experience. Generous benefit package.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.