Position: Loan Core System Specialist/Loan Servicing Representative
Location: Hillsboro, OH
Nature & Scope: Responsible to monitor the Loan Core system and insure setup options are accurate and up to date. Responsible to analyze and trouble shoot loan core system issues. Provide training to the staff regarding the core system and processes. Input and monitor compass cases submitted to the core system vendor . Monitor the loan core web site for updates or enhancements. To prepare test scripts and coordinate testing within the Loan Servicing and Post Closing Departments for any updates to the core Loan Servicing System. Monitor certain exception reports including Crystal Reports and Sendero Reports. Responsible to verify setup sheets and take customer phone calls. Setup CULS loan accounts on scheduled weeks. Also responsible to review all loan modifications both from originations and again after changes have been uploaded to the system. Provide backup for specific job functions within the department.
- Monitor the loan core system and insure proper setup. Troubleshoot issues and update system parameters as needed. Assist Customer Service and Post Closing with any questions regarding the system. Input compass as needed and insure clear communication for resolution. Attend the monthly FOCUS groups for loans and compliance. Also, to prepare any surveys on the core website such as the year-end survey. Complete all testing for new system updates and year-end. Provide system training on a go forward basis based on new employee orientation or system update changes. Update core system with letters as needed and update all billing notice parameters.
- Customer Service inquires via telephone and in person. Also, responsible for various internal database requests and to respond within required benchmarks.
- Provide support and backup for specific job functions within the department.
- New Loan Setup Sheets and Modifications- Insure data integrity, work with Post Closing and Accounting to clear outages.
- Responsible to monitor Crystal Exception reports on a daily basis. Responsible to monitor Sendero Exceptions and prepare detailed explanation of each issue.
- Boarding CULS pools to the system during scheduled weeks.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Preferred Associate in Accounting or Business
- Two years Customer Service Banking experience preferred
- Vast knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to multitask
- Must be able to work independently and have strong analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of loan regulations and FNMA requirements
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.