Position: Lockbox Support Specialist
Location: Hillsboro, OH
Nature & Scope: The Lockbox Customer Support Specialist will provide advanced client relationship support (primarily related to the remittance processing suite of products—new lockbox implementations, ongoing lockbox customer support, cash management service implementation and support) for the Deposit Production Office. Additionally, they will be engaged in supporting the administrative needs of the team by, organizing/maintaining paper and electronic documents, creating reports, etc. This role also serves as local point of contact for clients and liaison with service partners. Resolve, answer and complete escalated lockbox customer services issues/questions /requests. Review leads that need to be worked by Deposit Production Office.
The day-to-day responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Working with 3rd party vendor, coordinates lockbox implementation and provide ongoing customer support
- Provide customer training on lockbox and related cash management tools to end-users to ensure successful lockbox implementation
- Successfully resolve lockbox customer service issues, ensuring quality customer service is consistent with established service standards and company policy
- Identify business issues and work in conjunction with vendors to research and resolve system problems
- Assist in defining functional specifications regarding any system upgrades
- Develop and pursue the necessary skills to support the needs and requirements of the department.
- Serve as backup to other positions within the department.
- College level or equivalent work experience required
- Two - three years of prior retail commercial banking experience, preferably in commercial cash management or financial service environment
- Working knowledge of retail banking a must
- Strong cash management knowledge a requirement
- Must have excellent organizational skills, self-starter with strong sales ambitions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Must have professional corporate manner and an ability to handle various types of customer call inquiries
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to prioritize assignments
- Must be able to work independently and coordinate effectively in a team environment
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.