Position: Professional Development Program (3 positions)
Location: Crystal City, VA
Nature & Scope: NCB’s Professional Development Program (PDP) is designed to attract motivated employees who are interested in working in the financial services industry. This program offers recent graduates the opportunity to develop financial and lending skills.
Responsibilities Include: A financial management-training program designed for Finance or business majors who have a GPA of 3.0 or better and who have and interest or experience in banking/lending environment.
- Program Objectives
- Candidates will learn basic financial and banking concepts and acquire fundamental knowledge of cooperatives and cooperative lending techniques.
- Candidates will have learning plans for their individual training and development; will receive verbal and written feedback regularly; and will be assigned a mentor to guide them through the program.
- Upon successful completion of the program, candidates may seek job placement based on availability in an area of interest.
- Program Structure
- The 12-month rotational program combines job assignments, formal classroom training and a mentoring program.
- Job assignments include departmental rotations in Residential & Commercial Underwriting, Capital Markets and other Bank departments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or business related field with a strong interest in a career in financial services.
- Qualified candidates will be highly motivated and (preferably) have some experience in a financial services environment (internships, summer jobs, etc).
- Candidates must have a strong academic record, possess leadership qualities along with a positive attitude toward meeting challenges and achieving organizational goals.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.