Position: NCB Capital Impact-Operations Coordinator, THE GREEN HOUSE® Project
Location: Crystal City VA
Nature & Scope: NCB Capital Impact (NCBCI) is the home for The Green House Project (GHP). GHP is designed to foster rapid replication of The Green House model of nursing home replacement – creating 10 – 12 person homes providing skilled long-term care in place of existing institutions. GHP seeks to inspire the adoption of The Green House model; create a supportive policy and consumer environment, develop tools to support redevelopment of institutions’ physical, operational, and cultural environments; provide direct technical assistance to facilitate the construction, operation, and quality improvement of Green House projects; and implement an on-going, self-sustaining replication center at the end of the grant funding period.
Operations Coordinator will support the work of the Peer Network Director, in collaboration with The Green House Project team, through administrative/office management support, peer network/ customer management and communication, calendar management, management of peer network webinars and phone calls, assistance with training coordination, tool development and other program needs.
- Assisting the Peer Network Director, Director, and COO with information management and providing general administrative support.
- Scheduling and maintaining calendar of communication activities in support of the GHP Peer Network, in collaboration with the Peer Network Director, Greenhouse adopters and others.
- Supporting the Director and COO with calendar management, meeting scheduling, material preparation for meetings and conferences.
- Assisting with coordination of GHP Peer Network meetings, which includes handling logistics and sending confirmations, disseminating/shipping handouts and resource materials, and preparing presentation charts, graphics, and PowerPoint slides, as required.
- Assisting with research and development of project tools, in coordination with the Peer Network Director, Director, and COO.
- Responding to general email and telephone inquiries from Green House adopters for information and resources.
- Performing general administrative tasks, including maintaining the inventory of program materials and managing Peer Network files; drafting, typing, editing and proofreading correspondence, and disseminating program materials.
- Attending monthly Green House Project team meetings and taking notes.
- Performing online research, as required.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Providing administrative support to the Project teams.
- Coordinating the production of project training materials.
- Provide administrative support to the Project at large under the supervision of the Operations Manager.
- Updating and/or drafting content on The Green House Project Web site.
- Monitoring and reporting website, LinkedIn and Facebook activity to the Marketing and Resource Specialist.
- Responsible for Web analytics of The Green House Project's online communication channels. Web Analytics is the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of internet data for purposes of understanding and optimizing web usage.
- Updating content in the Zoho database (or other tracking tool), with attention to data quality.
- Providing event management support to the Operations Manager
- Bachelor's Degree, 2-4 years of relevant hands-on progressive work experience.
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Basic typing skills (required)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (intermediate level)
- Proficiency with Website usage (intermediate level)
- Intermediate proficiency in use of social media platforms-generating and editing content
- Knowledge of Web applications is a plus or the ability to learn within a few weeks.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.