Position: Investor Loan Accountant
Location: Hillsboro, OH
Nature & Scope: This position is responsible for Daily Payment Preparation, Daily Monetary Processing (payments, payoffs, origination receipts, other postings), Lockbox Balancing and Rejects, Orrmans, Daily Cash Balancing, Daily Team Stats, Exceptions Reports Review, Return Deposit Items, ACH Processing, Investor Remittances, Reconciliation of Custodial Accounts, Commercial Loan & Construction Loan Draws, and completing special projects as required. This position also provides backup for other members of the team.
- Daily monetary processing including payment preparation, payment posting, loan payoff transactions, lockbox daily balancing, lockbox reject posting, return checks, originations receipt processing , ORRMAN processing, and daily preparation of OSI Daily Cash Balancing & OSI Cash Settlement Sheet.
- ACH processing-Set up new pre-authorized transactions, process changes, terminations, and ACH Internal Returns.
- Orrman Processing.
- Investor Remittances - Completing Daily Remittance to Fannie Mae (Call-in), complete Pair Off/Extension Fee Processing, Complete monthly Single Family Investor Remittances and Reconciliations. Multifamily Investor Remittances.
- Daily exceptions reports- LN_POANT, MM_SALOT.
- Participation in additional projects and assignments as required.
- Preferred Associate Degree in Business or comparable experience.
- Prior accounting experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Capability to navigate quickly and efficiently through Internet, Lotus Notes and other subsystems.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Exceptional customer service, typing and computer experience required.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.