Position: Deposit Services Associate
Location: Hillsboro, OH
Nature & Scope: To provide superior customer service while supporting the local Ohio customers/ retail branch locations and national customers/ business development initiatives. Monitor and maintain associated risk to the bank and customers through the company policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- General Deposit Operations
- Process Exceptions on a rotating basis
- Run & Review Daily Reports – rotating basis
- Check Adjustment request
- Incoming returns
- Opening new national deposit accounts and preparing all account documents
- Call center support - answering customer and bank department phone request
- Check Issuance – Daily
- Debit card ordering, filing Reg E claims, network charge backs, customer support
- Process & File Maintenance national customer files - daily
- Monthly duties such as interest check mailing and others as assigned.
- Assist with gathering of data for subpoenas
- Processing levee’s and garnishments
- Assist with all operating system updates and testing
- Processing unauthorized ACH claims and fraudulent check affidavits
- Work with other supporting departments to troubleshoot issues
- Deposit compliance
- Patriot Act compliance—ensuring proper documentation for files maintained by the Ohio Deposit Operations department.
- File maintenance—ensuring proper general documentation (as bank policy requires) for all deposit account files maintained by the Ohio Deposit Operations department.
- Truth in Savings disclosure and customer notifications
- General compliance issues—ensuring deposit product and account compliance for 1099 year end processing, state IOLTA transactions, FACT Act compliance, Reg E compliance and others as necessary and assigned.
- Attending required training relating to department compliance
- Obtain & compile requested information as requested
- Various duties as assigned
- College Business Management/Accounting degree preferred
- Three years of retail/operations banking experience required.
- One year of customer service experience required.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of office equipment and a 12-digit calculator
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.