Position: NCB Capital Impact-Assistant to the President/Assistant Corporate Secretary
Location: Crystal City, VA
Nature & Scope: The Assistant to the President will be responsible for providing professional, efficient, and reliable project management and administrative support to president, senior management, and 75+ staff of organizations.
- Manage projects/initiatives as assigned by the President and senior management in a timely and orderly fashion, ensuring brand consistency.
- Provide general administrative and technical guidance to 50+ staff of the organization, including lending, technical assistance and operations support.
- Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding board and board committee matters, including advance distribution of materials prior to meetings in electronic/paper format. Communicate, correspond, and coordinate board activities including setting agendas; preparing minutes, director compensation and meeting logistics.
- Assist in setting up organizational meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree with two years of hands-on relevant work experience.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite a must (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel) and Lotus Notes
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Knowledge of grant funding policies and procedures.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Information research skills.
- Ability to prepare reports and proposals.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to perform complex tasks and to prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to provide information to staff in area of expertise.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.