Position: Customer Service Representative
Location: Fayetteville, Ohio
Nature & Scope: Responsible for processing transactions and opening new accounts, completion of assigned training and continuing education, compliance with banking regulations, customer service and satisfaction, marketing and adequate cash balances in personal teller drawer. Opening new accounts and cross selling products to new and existing customers. Represent NCB daily and occasionally at outside functions.
- Day to day customer service including customer contact, opening new accounts, marketing, phone calls and teller issues.
- Provide complete customer service.
- Open and maintain accounts offered by NCB.
- Cross sell products and services to generate new business – including proficiency in Cross Sell database software.
- Explain available financial products and services.
- Receive deposits/withdrawals and ensure that all accounts are properly processed.
- Provide complete account information to customers in a timely manner.
- Complete documents for special services such as direct deposits, savings bonds, travelers checks.
- Check orders for new and existing customers.
- Input HELOC loans on deposit system.
- Provide feedback on DNA System.
- Receive checks and cash for deposit or payments, verify amount and examine checks for proper endorsement and authentication.
- Cash checks and process withdrawals or transfers, verify signatures and account balances.
- Maintain cash supply within prescribed limits, prepare cash transfer slips, balance currency, coin and checks at the end of the day.
- Perform file maintenance, process account holds, filing and other duties as necessary.
- Assist in bank-by-mail or night depository transactions.
- Handle drive-up transactions rotating with other tellers.
- Assist in logging and processing night deposit transactions.
- ATM balancing and processing daily deposits.
- Balance vault and make entries for cash buys and sells.
- Assist tellers in end of day balancing /cash audits.
- Safety deposit box opening and maintenance.
- Review and follow NCB policies and procedures.
- Be knowledgeable and up to date on all regulatory compliance issues as it relates to teller duties.
- Complete training as assigned by Customer Service Supervisor or Teller Operations Manager.
- Backup calling on rate surveys to area banks.
- Backup new accounts.
- Safe deposit box maintenance & support.
- Backup balancing vault and ordering money.
- Backup supply ordering - filling supply orders for branches and main office.
- Balancing ATM and keeping it maintenance.
- Change ATM pin numbers and process cash advances as needed.
- Travelers check verification, balancing, and maintenance of supply.
- Inform Head Teller of any new or recurring customer or employee situation that needs attention.
- Other duties as assigned by Head Teller.
- Associated specialized training in related field desirable.
- Prior cash handling or banking experience preferred.
- Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.